Wednesday 27 May 2020

Day 3: Digital Fluency Intensive - Workflow

Creativity empowers learning, that is what we learnt about the Manaiakalani Create Kaupapa. And this is true at
any stage of your life, being able to invent new possibilities. Then why not use the digital tools to our disposal for
our students to create. 
Today we had a look at Media, I have my own Youtube channel, can you believe it and this will be used to create
purposeful playlists for my students as Youtube can pose a lot of distractions to learning.Google Draw is another
tool we had a look at today, I will be using this with my students to create whatever they can think of but I suspect
this will need practice. 
I spent some time learning about how to create a digital Pepeha, this is such a beautiful way to make connections
with people. I am very new to this cultural way of connecting and feel very privileged to be able to share in this way.





Please have a look at my pepeha below. 
Also note the About me image I made using Google Draw, TOP RIGHT.


Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shiree,
    Great to see you have created so much and embedded it on your blog post. Your introduction drawing lets me know something about you.
    How exciting to be a first year teacher and on DFI. Fantastic that you have all this learning and rewindable content to go back to. Go you.

    Kind regards,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete